Please contact me to get more information.
All river guests are responsible for keeping the surrounding area clean and not leaving any trash behind them.
Be very cautious with bonfires and the use of a grill etc. Only established fire rings/fire places are allowed for use. Firewood is available for free.
It is prohibited to cut down fresh trees or bushes. It also prohibited to peel off bark from trees.
It is not allowed to bring pets during your stay at Soldatnes salmon fishing beat.
NUMBER OF RODS
The Soldatnes Beat can take up to 4 rods. Rods may be shared among those who are guests on the beat.
The Soldatnes beat is only rented out on a weekly basis. Fishing starts Sunday 15.00 and ends next Sunday 12.00.
CATCH & RELEASE
Within the quota regulations (quota), it is up to the individual angler, if they want to release a salmon or not. If you want to release a salmon, you will greatly optimize its survival chances by following these simple rules:
- Play the fish hard and fast.
- It is preferable to use a landing net for shortening the fight.
- Do not lift the fish above the water line.
- Use pliers to remove the hook.
- Reduce release time to a minimum.
- Release the fish carefully. Hold the salmon’s head against the current, and do not let the salmon go until it swims away on its own.
Tide table (6-8 hours after high tide is often a good choice at Soldatnes)